Thursday, June 26, 2008


Hi everyone! I had daycare with Will yesterday, and puppy class last night. Daycare is fun, sorta...Will LOVES it, and Xan LOVES it. I'm not too sure yet, prolly because everyone is so much bigger than me. And Will runs around and plays with all the other dogs and not just me and that makes me mad sometimes. But then finally Mommy came. I get soooo excited when Mommy comes back.


Our school is really neat. There are only a few other dogs in class so our teacher spends a lot of time making sure we "get it". I like that, because then I don't feel all frustrated and neither does Mommy. I love class because it's just Mommy and me, not the other dogs in our family. (I love my Willow but it's so neat to be Mommy's only dog for a while.) She feeds me lots of treats and our teacher Ms Ally shows her how to help me figure out what those sounds mean ("down", "left side", "sit", "up"). When I get it I feel so SMART and grown up, and I love the way Mommy sounds when she is happy. Her voice gets all soft and gentle when she says "yessss" and tells me I'm a good smart boy. Our Willow learned a lot in school too, and Mommy says school is soooo good for her.


Our teacher is the best! She calls me "handsome" and I LIKE that, and I like her too, almost as much as Mommy. There's another girl in the class with me named Maggie and she's a puppy just like me, only I think she's even littler...er...younger than me. I'm 8 months old and she's about 4-5 months. She's fun and wants to play and I like that. But she's got this GINORMOUS bark, and is so HUGE and that scares me. I like it when Maggie's laying down, then I can sniff her and crawl on her. Mommy thinks she's adorable. Maggie is called a "St. Bernard", which I think means "GINORMOUS HUGEST EVER puppy".


Our teacher's dog is named Trei and I like her. She's not too big and doesn't bark a lot and sniffs me nicely and doesn't scare me. She's a MOVIE STAR! She's been on tv. Here's a link if you want to see her. I'd love to be that smart someday, because I love it when people think I'm special. Maybe if I was an only dog...but then I wouldn't have my Willow, or Xan to make me feel safe when Mommy leaves us alone during the day. But I'm going to keep going to school and try to learn as much as I can.
Bye now,
Toby

No comments: