Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Willow's First Post

Hi, I'm Willow Beagle and this is my first time - what's that? paper? oooh --- I have to get some water - run along the back of the couch - chase a cat just a little bit - oh, sorry, yes, I'm Willow Beagle and I'm a little girl beagle. I'll be one year old this summer and Mommy says I'm - Toby! I'm gonna chase you! - hey, I see CARS and I'm gonna bark at them! where's my chewie? ahhh - Mommy says I'm ADHD like Chrissy and if they made Ritalin for puppies I'd need some for sure. I'm GOOD in school, and when Mommy and I do my homework alone together I "down" and "sit" real good! I come whenever Mommy says "Willow, come" and I learned "leave it" too, because it's better than Mommy sounding angry and yelling when I take something new to play with. I love daycare because I can run and play and run some more allllllll day with my friends at the Ruff House. My teacher is really nice to me too. Toby's my little baby brother and I sure do love him. Mommy says Toby brought out the sweetness in me. I love Mommy and sometimes I love Xander and I love Chrissy and I sure would love to have some short people to play with. They run around as fast as I do and are always moving and making noise just like me. I see them out the window. I have a friend and uh...where was I? Well, hi, I'm Willow Beagle and I'm a very happy little girl.

xxxooxxxx Miss Willow Beagle

No comments: