Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh boy oh boy oh boy I went to the vet last night. I love their treats! Everyone is so nice too! And the smells! I saw a sleepy tired white doggie who didn't bark back, and a weiner dog like Toby with his tail bandaged and a bigger white dog who didn't bark back either and a little Sheltie dog who did. And I got treats, lots and lots of treats, and did my down-stays (I can bark and wag my tail when I'm laying down too, and I get treats and Mommy says "good girl" anyway!) And a nice doctor came in and petted me and gave me more treats. I really liked him. He said I have a "sweet face" and "kind eyes". Mommy liked that too - she likes people who like us. Then I got hugged by Mommy and poked by a lady who gave me MORE treats and Mommy said I was a REALLY good brave girl. The boys don't like going to the vet very much - I remember when Toby came home wearing a funny plastic collar and without those little-boy parts and he was sad a little bit so I was sad too but then he forgot about it I think, and he still pees like a little boy and has a big deep BARK and I told him Xander comes home without his FUR when Mommy takes him to daycare and even without his tail once but that was before we knew him and as long as I still have my TAIL that's all good because I wag my tail a LOT to show I'm a happy little girl.

Mommy's home today. She didn't take a shower and get dressed up in her going-away-and-leaving-us clothes so maybe we'll do something fun today instead.

Bye!

Miss Willow Beagle

No comments: